Complaint Review: Solid Trust Pay

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: Danny — Miami Florida Jamaica
Solid Trust Pay

Solid Trust Pay Deducted US$100 from my account on June 5 to transfer to my CentreGold Account to date have not received it. Ask to replace money in my STP then nothing yet Internet

Asked STP to transfer money from my STP account (US$100) to CentreGold but to date have not seen money released to CentreGold.

This amount was deducted on June 5 from my STP account.  I have sent numerous tickets to them but this has not been resolved.

I then asked them to replace my US$100 to my STP account but to date have not received same. I would really like this money to be replaced in my STP account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solid-Trust-Pay/internet/Solid-Trust-Pay-Deducted-US100-from-my-account-on-June-5-to-transfer-to-my-CentreGold-A-903121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solid Trust Pay