• Report: #931954

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: staces6 — Easley South Carolina United States of America
Solid Trust Pay

Solid Trust Pay Solid Trust Pay Customer Service is HORRIBLE! Internet

Solid Trust Pay has really gone down hill as far as customer service. I had a payment come into my account, and I requested a check be mailed to me for this amount. The check came to me, and I put it on the counter at home where it stayed a few days. My son cleaned the house for me and threw it away by accident. It had already had food spillage on it by the time we realized it had been throw away and tried to retrieve it, so it stayed in the trash. I opened up a support ticket on 7/31 informing STP about this mishap, and asked for another check to be sent to me. Their site states that it takes 3-5 days to get an answer, so i waited that time, and checked for a response. Much to my dismay, the support ticket had been deleted with no answer. Ok, maybe a glitch in the system, so on 8/10 I opened another support ticket, letting them know what happened again, and about the prior ticket that dissapeared. I STILL have not heard anything back, and they do NOT answer their phone. I have tried at all hours of the day, and still no answer. I logged back into my account today, and wouldn't you know it, the second ticket has now dissapeared as well. I just want to get a lousy check for the $27 that i accidentally threw away!! This is HORRIBLE customer service, and i will NOT use a company that does not respond and help their customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solid-Trust-Pay/internet/Solid-Trust-Pay-Solid-Trust-Pay-Customer-Service-is-HORRIBLE-Internet-931954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solid Trust Pay