Complaint Review: Solid Trust Pay

• Submitted: Sat, August 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: yourekiddingright — Dalton Gardens Idaho United States of America
Solid Trust Pay

Solid Trust Pay deposit fine withdraw,forget it, Internet

I sent all of my verification documents to solid trust Pay on 6-28-12, set up my account.....etc. Despite the fact that they say they recieved my paperwork on 7-6-12, I have yet to be bank verified still on 8-4-12. Thier website says give them 7-10 buisness days to process. It has been way more,almost . So... they gladly allowed my company to deposit money into my account on 7-30-12 and proceeded to charge me for it. And yet i am still not allowed to withdraw funds! Thanks to Solid Trust Pay, there will be no vacation, even tho I planned way ahead. They do not answer their phone, and no one has called me. According to their website, if I but a $30.00 "trust"card they'll let me use MY MONEY!I call B.S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solid-Trust-Pay/internet/Solid-Trust-Pay-deposit-fine-withdrawforget-it-Internet-922313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solid Trust Pay