Complaint Review: Solid Trust Pay

• Reported By: Solid Truster — Australia Internet Australia
Solid Trust Pay

Solid Trust Pay solidtrustpay Being ignored , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Username requested

Ex Police Officer from Australia here, my first time investing in an American company 'Zeekler' is not looking promising. I've written off the $800USD I send down that drain but, I have $300USD sitting in my Solid Trust Pay account - (this was how I put $$$ into zeekler) is proving impossible to get back. My emails requesting assistance to verifications@solidtrustpay.com and enquiries@solidtrustpay.com are just being ignored. I have sent them colour photocopies of my Govt issued drivers licence and latest phone bill with address so I can become 'bank verified' and suposedly transfer my $$$ back into the account it came from but, I am just being ignored and my account isn't being verified beyond their 'standard verified' which does not allow transfers - (other than to zeekler of course). Is there a Government department that I can make a complaint with? How can I get their attention? How do I suggest they remove the word 'trust' from their name? Any advice or assistance will be appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solid-Trust-Pay/internet/Solid-Trust-Pay-solidtrustpay-Being-ignored-Internet-962323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solid Trust Pay

Username requested

AUTHOR: SolidTrust Pay - (Canada)

We are sorry to hear that your verification has not been completed.  One of the emails you cite does not exist with our company (enquiries@solidtrustpay.com).  We require your username in order to assist you further.  Please visit our HELP CENTRE and submit a support ticket and be sure to include your username and all details.  Alternately, please call our offices (the time zone difference does make this a challenge for you). We take care of all verification requests within 5 - 7 days; perhaps yours sent via email was not received due to attachments being too large, unsupported file type, etc.  SolidTrust has been offering secure processing services since 2006 and our customers needs are our first priority.  Something must have gone wrong with yours in order for it not to be completed.  We are happy to assist you further once we know who you are.