Complaint Review: SolidTrustPay

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 04, 2012

• Reported By: HollywoodHitz — Kansas City Missouri United States of America

SolidTrustPay I agree, SolidTrustPay has "No Customer Service", I can't reach them :( , Internet

I am very dissatisfied with SolidTrustPay, they state it takes 3 business days if you're a TrustCard Holder to receive your withdrawals via ACH. 5 business days if not a Trust Card Holder. Firstly, why does it take so long?

There's technology out there that can do this instantaneously or REAL TIME, you can send money via electronic ACH immediately, why doesn't SolidTrustPay offer this? They do state that this is not guaranteed, but rather normal processing times.

Well it has been 6 days, and still I have not received my funds. So I try and contact them via there online help. Well they are never online, so good luck with that support avenue. "Non-Existent".  You try and call them and get a busy signal all the time, or it actually rings, but then hangs up. Again "Non-Existent".

So I resort to the last way to try and communicate with them, by opening up a ticket via email system.

Well I received an email with a link. Clicked the link to view the status of my ticket, and you come to a page that asks you to enter a code before you submit the request to view the ticket. Well I can't get in to view the Ticket, because as soon as I click the submiot button, the code changes and states invalid request.

So I thought, well its a captcha and the code probably renewed, so I try again, same thing happens over and over. Can't get into my ticket, so again Non-Existent".  So does SolidTrustPay have Customer Support? I don't think so. If anyone from SolidTrustPay reads this. Please offer your explaination, I would love to hear it.

Your company is in desperate need of CUSTOMER SUPPORT, or you need to fire your Programmers!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SolidTrustPay/internet/SolidTrustPay-I-agree-SolidTrustPay-has-No-Customer-Service-I-cant-reach-them-I-906633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SolidTrustPay