Complaint Review: SolidTrustPay.com

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Hawkeye — Perth, WA Australia
SolidTrustPay.com
solidtrustpay.com Internet United States of America

SolidTrustPay.com Sending money to them is easy, withdrawal is practically impossible! Bobcaygeon , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Assistance offered

Sending money to them twice with no problem, but now I find I cannot withdraw from my account.

They conveniently disallow certain Credit Cards from Australia, where I am at. So they want me to "verify" my bank account. I sent all the documents they required, 3 times, but each time they responded after a month or 2, that my documents were not in order.

They said my statement didn't have BSB, account number, my name or address - of course those info were on it.

They also said my statement was an "online screen shot", which is NOT true at all!

After these many months it dawned on me that they have no intention to let me withdraw at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SolidTrustPaycom/internet/SolidTrustPaycom-Sending-money-to-them-is-easy-withdrawal-is-practically-impossible-Bo-966719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SolidTrustPay.com

Assistance offered

AUTHOR: SolidTrust Pay - (Canada)

SolidTrust is happy to assist with your bank verification issue.  You did not provide a username or anything else that would pinpoint us to you directly.  Please submit a support ticket at http://support.solidtrustpay.com and ask for your issue to be sent to the Verifications Manager and copied to the Accounts General Manager.  Include this complete report.  We would not still be online after 6 1/2 years if our members were neglected or overlooked and wish to ensure your needs are taken care of.  Thank you.