Complaint Review: Solis Company

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2007

• Reported By:Abielne Texas
Solis Company
122 S. Buffalo St. Warsaw, Indiana U.S.A.

Solis Company SUSA dishonest fraudulent billing theft ripoff Warsaw Indiana

Solis Company/SUSA (solis usa) has stolen my money ($104). They processed the transaction for my purchased item but never shipped anything to me.

Their customer support services are the worst. I have called them and e-mailed them many times but have yet to recieve a response.

They mention on their site Soliscompany.com that there is a customer service rep available to answer any questions from 9:00 - 5:00 EST Mon thru Fri. This is false; I have never seen a rep online ever.

I did some research on the company and found many reports just like mine-exactly the same as mine.

I want my money back and I want to see that this company pays for their dishonesty and incompetence.

I am willing to take legal action in this matter. The fact is that they commited a crime and stole my money; they have done this to many other people thinking that they will just forget about it and let it stand.

I will not. Please assist if possible. I am willing to help in any way at all.

Martin
Abielne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solis-Company/Warsaw-Indiana-46580/Solis-Company-SUSA-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-theft-ripoff-Warsaw-Indiana-252314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solis Company