Complaint Review: Solis Company

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Christine F — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
Solis Company

Solis Company This company refused to exchange my item or refund my money. Their return policy is a VERY SHORT 21 days - incredible! They refused to even listen to me. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!! Internet, Internet

I will never shop here again after my 1st experience with this company. They have a very short 21 day return policy and would not even consider allowing me to exchange the item or get store credit. The only thing they would do is ship it back to me at my cost. There is no one in my household that can use this item. I would encourage you to be very careful about what you purchase from this store - I will never shop here again, instead I will shop at more trusted retailers in the future. What a waste of money - what a ripoff!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solis-Company/internet/Solis-Company-This-company-refused-to-exchange-my-item-or-refund-my-money-Their-return-p-878492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solis Company