Complaint Review: Solo Communications, AT&T, Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 19, 2010

• Reported By: Tina Nystrom — Oroville California United States of America
Solo Communications, AT&T, Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.

Solo Communications, AT&T, Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. Tina Nystrom ripped off for last 2 years and owe 163.26, never asked for services Internet

I noticed on my phone bill that it was going so i decided to look at it and found out that you have been charging me for the past 2 years which i do not need 3 different voice mails. So i contacted you and you guys said you guys would credit my account of $163.26 of which i am owed. I never subscribed to your company when i have my own email with my phone and voice mail.

It did not say anywhere on the web page that i was going to have to pay anything unless i gave you my credit card number and i never gave it to you at all. So please would you credit my phone company (AT&T) asap. And please quit charging my phone bill because you guys are still billing me so you need to take off the charges you billed me in the past 2 months with what you already owe me. And please dont bill me again or ill take you to court. Thank you

Tina Nystrom

Conformation Number: 3197661

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solo-Communications-ATT-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc/internet/Solo-Communications-ATT-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-Tina-Nystrom-ripped-off-for-las-594620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solo Communications, AT&T, Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.