Complaint Review: Solo Communications

• Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Solo Communications
181 Northgate Almondbury Huddersfield, United Kingdom United Kingdom

Solo Communications - Solo Satillite Communications Unauthorized charges on my phone bill. Huddersfield United Kingdom

Checking the Sept. phone bill I discovered an unusal charge and decided to conduct an online investigation of Solo Communications. Like so many others I have seen on here. I too got billed for this service which I did not ask for and knew nothing about. They told me on the phone that my wife did it through a website called silvercarrot.com. I called my wife who knew nothing of this transaction. In any event they told her they will credit me my money back on my next phone bill. We'll see. I don't understand how AT&T can let just anyone that decides they want to tag some extra thing to your phone bill just do it no questions asked though. I was informed to instruct my AT&T not to allow 3rd party billing and to dispute it if it happens again. I was also made aware by my mortgage company that a former employee had stolen scores of mortgage owner's personal information and may be using it to try to steal identities. I have notified all 3 credit agencies and intend to monitor my credit history and monthly bills closely.

Marvin
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solo-Communications/Huddersfield-United-Kingdom-HD5-8US/Solo-Communications-Solo-Satillite-Communications-Unauthorized-charges-on-my-phone-bill-378629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solo Communications