Complaint Review: Solo Communications

• Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:Whittier California
Solo Communications
Www.usprizedraw.com Internet U.S.A.

Solo Communications, Www.usprizedraw.com, Www.info-clash.com, ESBI Solo Communications uses Verizon as their BILLING DEPARTMENT for Fraudulent Voice Mail Charges!!! Whittier Internet

Please be aware that it is perfectly legal, and even encouraged that companies bill you for something through your phone company! The FCC does nothing to stop this!

I was charged in Sept., 2008 for a Voice Mail monthly charge through ESBI, for a company called Solo Communications.

An individual went to a website called www.usprizedraw.com, and entered information to win a trip to Vegas, including one of my phone numbers! Without any confirmation by me, I was billed on my Verizon Phone Bill! Apparently, www.usprizedraw.com has some affiliation with www.info-clash.com. Sounds like a really shady partnership to me!

This is not only legal, but Verizon claims they, (and other phone companies) can do nothing to stop it! They are forced to include the charge on your bill, and it is You & I who must go over every bill with a fine-tooth comb and check every charge to police them!

We must flood the FCC with complaints and get this practice changed!

When I call Verizon with ANY QUESTION regarding my account, I must give at least 8 different forms of information to verify that I am who I say I am, yet, ANYBODY can apparently have a charge put on my phone bill payable to them without ever verifying that I ordered anything!

The Verizon Representative who spoke with my Husband said that her Mother lives in Tuscon, AZ, where they are serviced by Quest. She said her Mother receives an average of at least 4 fraudulent charges each and every month, and has to spend her time on the phone to get them removed. One took over 4 days to get removed!

This Verizon Representative indicated that she receives on average 8 to 10 calls every day regarding these Solo Communications fraudulent charges!

How much does it cost my phone company to handle these complaints and reverse the charges? How much of my phone bill is due to these charges being passed along to you and me?

It's time to complain and get this stopped!

Why should our phone company be used as a Billing Service and Accounts Receivable Dept. for another company without any verification of the charges? !!!

Why should we have to spend our valuable time to police a company that we pay lots of our hard-earned income to, for services that aren't even related to that company?

Shouldn't we be entitiled to a fee from each and every Company who is caught placing these charges without any form of verification? Isn't OUR TIME worth something??? DO YOU REALLY THINK OUR PHONE BILLS DON'T REFLECT THE EXTRA COST FOR HANDLING THESE CHARGES???

Fighting back
Whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2008 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solo-Communications/internet/Solo-Communications-Wwwusprizedrawcom-Wwwinfo-clashcom-ESBI-Solo-Communications-use-379463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solo Communications