Complaint Review: Solo Communications

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2008

• Reported By:Forestiville Maryland
Solo Communications
billview.com/esbi Internet U.S.A.

Verizon/Solo Communications Surprise! Verizon allows Solo Communications to Add Charge Internet

Verizon allowed Solo Communications to charge $12.95 for Voice Mail services to my phone bill. I called Solo Communications, their number is on the bill. The representative told me that I made a request for their Voice Mail service, online, on March 25, 2008. I told her that I did not make such a request. The representative told me she would credit my account for this month and for June. I asked her where Solo Communications was based and she said her office was in Connecticut. How could Verizon allow this company to tack on such a charge???? I noticed that the charge is on the very last page of my bill under miscellaneous. I guess Verizon/Solo are counting on that people will not look at the last page of their bill and go ahead and send in the full amount.

Cindee
Forestiville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solo-Communications/internet/VerizonSolo-Communications-Surprise-Verizon-allows-Solo-Communications-to-Add-Charge-Int-334072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solo Communications