Complaint Review: Solomon Group Real Estate

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: Bryan Brioni — Austin Texas
Solomon Group Real Estate
801 Southwest Pkwy Bldg 1, Suite 100 Austin, Texas United States of America

Solomon Group Real Estate Baltazar Regalado Jennifer Eskina Identity Theft Fraud Austin, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Doesn't Matter

*General Comment: Solomon Group Real Estate

*Consumer Comment: Lost my retirement money

*UPDATE Employee: He has been fired!

I emailed Solomon Group as I wanted to buy my son a property for his University Graduation Girft. I was contacted by Mr. Baltazar Regalado who is a Financial Advisor at Solomon Group Real Estate. He asked me to give a deposit and a copy of our families Id's to file the paperwork under all of our names for the property purchase. He asked me to wire the money to his personal account and this way he said we wouldn't have to pay taxes on top of that. When I suspected that he was doing fraud I contacted the solomon group, and people said they knew him but after we told them what happened they all said they didnt know anything about him and denied any relationship with him and of his existance in the company. There is proof http://www.linkedin.com/pub/baltazar-regalado/1b/493/6a8

That he is a financial advisor in the group but now everybody denies his existance and we just want to make sure our Id's are not being stolen. We strongly suggest to avoid the services of Solomon Group at any cost as you could avoid deep troubles and dealing with authorities and scares of being robbed of your identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solomon-Group-Real-Estate/Austin-Texas-78735/Solomon-Group-Real-Estate-Baltazar-Regalado-Jennifer-Eskina-Identity-Theft-Fraud-Austin-T-1041729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solomon Group Real Estate

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Doesn't Matter

AUTHOR: Baltazar Regalado - ()

This report is fake, I never did any harm to anybody in my time I worked with Solomon Group. I would like to say that in fact the person you are confusing me with is Alex Yarto who worked with me for a few years. He perpetrated a scam very similar to what is described in this report. He stole identities frequently and even though I knew I dont really care much for any of the people being scammed and I got my cut, whatever happens now doesn't matter anyways. There is no way to prove that I am the real Baltazar or any of this is real but believe what you would like.

#2 General Comment

Solomon Group Real Estate

AUTHOR: Dan Mabery, Attorney at Law - ()

I am the attorney for Solomon Group Real Estate. The report regarding them is 100% false. It constitutes libel and business diparagement under applicable law. The fact that "Ripoff Report" requires payment to clear a company's reputation is egregious and offensive. Have your attorneys remove the report on Solomon Group Real Estate immediately. In the interim, I am contacting many business-owners who have been similarly mistreated and preparing a class-action lawsuit against you.

Lost my retirement money

AUTHOR: Doris Ligman - ()

He has been fired yet now there is a Lady there by the name of Samantha Stanley who has been filling the shoes of Baltazar Regalado quite well by scamming people herself. She did the same thing Baltazar Regalado did and I was the victim, I lost 50k retirement savings.

He has been fired!

AUTHOR: Balda Regal - ()

Mr. Baltazar Regalado did work for us but when we found out that he was using our company for committing frauds we fired him. Unfortunately what he has done cannot be repaired and there is nothing our company can do about the people who have been frauded by Mr. Baltazar Regalado. We also have found out that he is involved in Organized Crime, but at the time of hiring him the background check did not show anything. We have reported him to the authorities as well and we are trying to clear up our company name from the damage he has caused us.