• Report: #1041974

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: CaringCatOwner — Lusby Maryland
Solomons Veterinary Medical
13860 Hg Trueman Rd Solomons, MD 20688 Lusby, Maryland United States of America

Solomons Veterinary Medical Ripped me off and reported me to Animal Control Lusby, Maryland

Not only has this place ripped me off by overcharging me over the past six years, but then they reported me to Animal Control as an irresponsible pet owner. I don't mind people stealing from me, but to add insult to injury is more than I can take. Do NOT use this vet. I don't know what their deal is but apparently they like to turn their best customers over to law enforcement. Go figure. Or better yet, go someplace else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solomons-Veterinary-Medical/Lusby-Maryland-20657/Solomons-Veterinary-Medical-Ripped-me-off-and-reported-me-to-Animal-Control-Lusby-Maryla-1041974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solomons Veterinary Medical