midnight

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2006

• Reported By:Somersworth New Hampshire
Solow Solution
P.O. Box 3329 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Solow Solution ripoff, thiefs, liers, scams Champlain New York

I had a call back in October 2005 from this Solow Solutions company, I was promised a credit card with a limit of $5,000.00. I received the package not 1 piece of paper had anything to do with a credit card. I kept calling them like every 2 or 3 days to tell them I had not yet received anything, they kept telling me it was mailed. I finally got tired of there games and sent there no good to me package back and requested a refund. As of today I still have not yet received any kind of credit card or a refund. I am fighting tooth and nail to get my $299.00 put back into my account. Please don't let this happen to you. They ripped me off and now they wont give me my money back, everytime I call there I get a run around. Please don't let Solow Solutions rip you off like they did me.

Bobbie-jo
Somersworth, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2006 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solow-Solution/Champlain-New-York-12912/Solow-Solution-ripoff-thiefs-liers-scams-Champlain-New-York-177475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solow Solution