Complaint Review: Solow Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, December 13, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2005

• Reported By:FORT LAUDERDALE Florida
Solow Solutions
P.O. BOX 3668 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Solow Solutions ripoff, I was told I would have the card before 10 days and that I would need to send $299 to help clean my credit. Champlain New York

I could not believe that I was being scamed for $299 that I wanted to desperately to correct my credit status for the better and wanted to take my children on a trip for Christmas to see the snow. I am filing a claim with the company to return my $299 immediately back to my back accout. I will also file a claim with my bank to receive this funds back. Solow Soulutions should be ashamed of theirselves, for being so low in what they do to cheat a single parent.

Tammy
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2005 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solow-Solutions/Champlain-New-York-12919/Solow-Solutions-ripoff-I-was-told-I-would-have-the-card-before-10-days-and-that-I-would-n-167759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solow Solutions