Complaint Review: Solow Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:palm beach gardens Florida
Solow Solutions
Po Box 3668 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Solow Solutions ripoff from solow solution Champlain New York

I have been fighting with solow solutions now since sept. 16, 2005 and I have yet to solve this issue. They took $299.00 from my account on sept 16,2006 to supposably get me a credit line of $5000.00 to rebuild my credit.

A month later I received a bunch of coupons. I called solow solutions at least a 100 times over the past 4 1/2 months. Back in november i spoke to a women from solow solutions, who said if I sent a letter stating what had happened and telling them they had 30 days to put the money back in my account that they will.

It's now january 27,2006 and I have yet to see the money. I sent it register returned receipt, never received a signature back. I called bank of america this morning they said its past 60 days and I can't do anything about it. I need help please.

If someone can please tell me what to do to get my money back. I'm going crazy calling this scam company and getting nowhere. I am now unemployed and that $299.00 would really come in handy now and I dont wan't anyone else to fall for this scam. Please help thanks

Camille
palm beach gardens, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solow-Solutions/Champlain-New-York-12919/Solow-Solutions-ripoff-from-solow-solution-Champlain-New-York-173522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solow Solutions