Complaint Review: Soltice Capitol, M And I Lending And HSBC Mortgage Services

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 27, 2010

• Reported By:bonifay Florida
Soltice Capitol, M And I Lending And HSBC Mortgage Services
Po Box 60139 City Of Industry, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Soltice Capitol, M And I Lending And HSBC Mortgage Company, They have attempted to foreclose on my property even though they have no legal documents to prove they have any standing, claim to have 'lost' all my paper-work. Preditory liar loan if they do own it. City Of Industry California

*Author of original report: update; Still no note!

*Author of original report: Still No Note

This is an update to a report i already filed but cant find in reference to HSBC mortgage services. I just wanted to say we have been in court twice now and just like I said, they do not evev own my mortgage, and if they do they have 'lost' all my original documentation, bringing this foreclosure to a streaking halt.

Lisa
bonifay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soltice-Capitol-M-And-I-Lending-And-HSBC-Mortgage-Services/City-Of-Industry-California-91716-0139/Soltice-Capitol-M-And-I-Lending-And-HSBC-Mortgage-Company-They-have-attempted-to-foreclo-461293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soltice Capitol, M And I Lending And HSBC Mortgage Services

update; Still no note!

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

The court has done a demand for production, TWICE. They cannot produce the note or ANY original documents on my mortgage. HSBC filed a shoddy assignment in response to a produce the note demand. AND the assignment was dated after the filing for foreclosure. Will keep you updated. Remaining in limbo i guess until I do something!

Still No Note

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

Here we are, another three months later and HSBC can not find any of my original loan documents. The Attorney Generas officel here in Florida states  American Home mortgage services has my note in a pool in sanibel Island. This will lead to fraud upon the court. These people are not honest.