Complaint Review: Solutions from Science Force Movement

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy — Longview Texas United States of America
Solutions from Science Force Movement
Richmond, British Columbia Canada

Solutions from Science Force Movement I ordered a fuel additive, Force, that was supposed to increase gas mileage. $156.86 was immediately charged to my credit card on October 1, 2012. As of December 3rd, I have still not received the p Richmond, British Columbia Canada

I ordered a gasoline additive called Force as advertised in Solutions from Science email.  The additive was supposed to increase gas mileage. $156.86 was immediately charged to my credit card on October 1, 2012.  As of December 3, 2012, I have still not received any product.

I have tried emailing ForceMovement.com and get no response. I have called numerous times and get a recording that no one is available to answer the phone and to leave a message.  I have left messages and no one ever returns my calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solutions-from-Science-Force-Movement/Richmond-British-Columbia-V6X-8H3/Solutions-from-Science-Force-Movement-I-ordered-a-fuel-additive-Force-that-was-supposed-977196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solutions from Science Force Movement