Complaint Review: SonRise Design

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: Taken advantage of By — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
SonRise Design
1 main st bradenton, Florida United States of America

SonRise Design Alana Crystina Page Alana crystina page, SonRise Design, the Other Husband, manasota.net, Homes by Towne bradenton, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Posting

I was hustled by this woman too. She pretends to be loving, caring and Christian and doesn't seem to know know Godly ways if he smacked her on the forehead or handed her the 10 commandments in stone form. I live and move on. I just think its not right that people use our religion to hustle others. She promised a product and didn't deliver, but took my money and avoided my calls.

May God have mercy on her soul and show her the proper way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SonRise-Design/bradenton-Florida-34207/SonRise-Design-Alana-Crystina-Page-Alana-crystina-page-SonRise-Design-the-Other-Husband-917645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SonRise Design

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Posting

AUTHOR: 34207 - (United States of America)

Hello, all. I'm the woman named in this report, Alana Crystina Page. I do run SonRise Design and co-own The Other Husband, both also named in the report. Every single one of The Other Husband's clients are very satisfied and we run completely on word of mouth and repeat business. (By the way, we are  handyman / painting service in Bradenton. We use the name 'The Other Husband' because it's catchy and a great marketing tool. Think: "Don't have time to do it yourself? Husband not quite handy? Call 'The Other Husband'!)

I have not had a paying client for SonRise design in well over a year because I am also a full time student and have chosen to focus on the business that my fiance and I run together rather than the one that I ran alone. However, when I was working full-time, all of my clients at SonRise were very happy with my services as well, and I never, in nine years of website design, had a single unhappy client whose issue wasn't resolved to their satisfaction.

The man that I assume posted this rip-off report is my ex-husband, David Santiago. The reason that I am assuming that he is the one who posted this report, is because he was served with legal documents in a court case from Manatee County regarding a name change for our son. He has chosen to change his name from his very Spanish sounding birth name to an "Americanized" version of his first name and my (maiden) last name. "Why?", you may ask... because the same David Santiago, his biological father, has chosen not to see him in well over four years, except for in court. David was served with these legal papers on the date that this rip-off report was posted. The court case is public record and may be accessed in Manatee County if anyone so desires. A simple read-through will show that the date of service and the date of this posting are one in the same.

If anyone has any questions regarding client satisfaction for either business, or my personal integrity (as a Christian or otherwise), please feel free to contact me at crystina (at) crystina (dot) net. I will gladly provide business references and/or character references to anyone who requests them. Sorry, I can't explicitly post my email address because of the requirements of this site.