Complaint Review: Sona MedSpa Of Sacramento - Sona Laser Center - Duck Hill Corparation

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Cameron Park California
Sona MedSpa Of Sacramento - Sona Laser Center - Duck Hill Corparation
1860 Howe Ave #230 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Sona MedSpa Of Sacramento - Sona Laser Center - Duck Hill Corparation Beware of Sona it can happen to you too. Sona took my money and closed their doors. Sacramento California

I purchased 2 Laser hair removal packages from Sona Medspa of Sacramento for over $1500. Each package consisted of five appointments. I only recieved two of the five leaving $900 in services I have not recieved. At the two appiontments I did go to the work was rushed and patchy. I also noticed some not so santitary practices. Sona Medspa of Sacramento has since closed their doors and file for Bankruptcy. This was a lot of money for me to spend but I did it because I was told in would help with the ingrown hairs I was constantly getting. This also was not true. The hair is still there and I am out all this money. Becareful pre-paying for services because the company can spend all your money, not provide they services you paid for, then file for bankruptcy, and you are just out of luck. Sona medspa left me hairy, broke, and pissed off!

Nancy
Cameron Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sona-MedSpa-Of-Sacramento-Sona-Laser-Center-Duck-Hill-Corparation/Sacramento-California-95825/Sona-MedSpa-Of-Sacramento-Sona-Laser-Center-Duck-Hill-Corparation-Beware-of-Sona-it-ca-292926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sona MedSpa Of Sacramento - Sona Laser Center - Duck Hill Corparation