• Report: #421925

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Cornelius North Carolina
Sona Medspa Charlotte North Carolina
7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Sona Medspa / I still have 40% Hair Regrowth / They Claim, Never Shave Again, What a Joke! Charlotte North Carolina

I purchased three seperate laser treatment packages from Sona Medspa. Upper back, upper chest and lower chest. After recieving 8 treatments for the front and 7 for the back I have continued to grow approx 40% of my original hair. I met with a specialist with Sona Medspa Jan 2009 to determine why the continued hair growth. I was informed that my skin tone was too dark during some ot the treatments. My issue is that I was told this only after receiving all my included treatments. Now Sona is wanting me to pay 20% for continued treatments which is approx $ 200.00 per treatment. This isn fair business practices in my opinion.

Creigh
Cornelius, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sona-Medspa-Charlotte-North-Carolina/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28277/Sona-Medspa-I-still-have-40-Hair-Regrowth-They-Claim-Never-Shave-Again-What-a-Joke-421925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sona Medspa Charlotte North Carolina