Complaint Review: Sona Medspa, Sacramento

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2007

• Reported By:Folsom California
Sona Medspa, Sacramento
1860 Howe Ave, Ste 230 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Sona Medspa, Sacramento Sona went bankrupt and owes me money! Sacramento California

After paying over $2,500 I received 3 treatments out of my 6 and suddenly got a call that they're cancelling my next two appointments... no explaination left. After calling for weeks with no answer or voicemail available, I finally get a greeting saying that the office is closed and to "expect to be reimbursed or to get a discount at another location" (129 miles away is the closest for me.) After calling the San Mateo office I was told that the Sacramento office went bankrupt and they're planning on reimbursing clients. I was advised to call the Corp. HQ at 615-591-5040, where I get a recording saying nobody is available. I've left a message so hopefully I'll hear back soon. For all others, good luck with the number and hopefully you'll get your money back soon.

Sactwnchick
Folsom, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sona-Medspa-Sacramento/Sacramento-California-95825/Sona-Medspa-Sacramento-Sona-went-bankrupt-and-owes-me-money-Sacramento-California-288930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sona Medspa, Sacramento