Complaint Review: Sona Medspa, Sacramento

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Sona Medspa, Sacramento
1860 Howe Ave #230 Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Sona Medspa, has disappeared and they owe me three more treatments! Sacramento California

I have been a customer since Sona opened and have three laser hair removal treatments left from my prepaid packages: one full legs and two full arms. These treatments cost me thousands! The day before I was scheduled I received a phone call saying they were closing for "restructuring" and I should be receiving a call within 7-10 days to reschedule. I called the office and an outgoing message said Sona Sacramento had been closed, but they would make "every effort" to...(something about making arrangements for their clients). I called the San Jose office and the receptionist said she had received an email that she was to refer all calls regarding the Sacramento office to the corporate headquarters and gave me the number. I then called them on November 21, 2007 at 615-591-5040 and did not reach a live person but had an opportunity to leave a message which I did, including my phone number. I have not received a return call yet and it is now December 2. I want recourse!

Chandra
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sona-Medspa-Sacramento/Sacramento-California/Sona-Medspa-has-disappeared-and-they-owe-me-three-more-treatments-Sacramento-California-288385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sona Medspa, Sacramento