Harbor

• Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Sonia Choquette
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Sonia Choquette spiritual teacher, visionary guide, six-sensory consultant, transformational guide, psychic Chicago, Illinois

Sonia Choquette conducts past-life readings and so-called intuitive readings or spiritual guidance using supposed psychic abilities.  She charged my spouse and I each $400 for each of our readings, but obviously did not realize we were married.  The personal past life readings she gave each of us and the future highest selves that she told each of us we could become, described in great detail, and which were also recorded, were quite similar when we later compared each of the recordings of our personal taped session with her.  Recently,  I also did an online search of scams and reviews bearing her name and found that several other people also complained of similar readings between them.

I should have realized something was phony about her intuitive readings or psychic ability when she initially misread my name on her roster during my appointment with her.  She read two adjacent letters together as one alphabet, so that she ended up calling me by the wrong name.  I realize some names can be for either gender, but I have never met or heard of anyone of my gender bearing the name that she called me, which was very clearly the name of a person of the gender that I am not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonia-Choquette/Chicago-Illinois-60640/Sonia-Choquette-spiritual-teacher-visionary-guide-six-sensory-consultant-transformatio-951090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonia Choquette