Complaint Review: Sonia Choquette

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2010

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Sonia Choquette
5756 N Ridge Ave, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

*Consumer Comment: Sonia knows her stuff

*Author of original report: Sonia Choquette Fake Psychic Readings at a high price Chicago Illinois

Sonia Choquette has been a popular psychic in recent years. I went to her when I was at the University of Chicago and found her advice helpful. Over the years I attended some workshops of hers and gave her name to friends and associates. After I had moved to NYC I had needed some new direction in my life and had a telephone reading. My girlfriend did as well. But before either of us went through with it we discovered some postings on (((link redacted))) and a the http://ChicagoTribune.com. We found that several people had complained of similar readings between them. I noticed that Choquette often repeated her readings on her radio show but had thought nothing of it. A few months later I asked a friend in Chicago and she too felt that she had received a reading similiar to mine! Choquette charges an awful lot and its a shame if these readings are not as personalized as she claims. I posted this review on yelp.com and another poster wrote a similar experience.

India
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonia-Choquette/Chicago-Illinois/Sonia-Choquette-Fake-Psychic-Readings-at-a-high-price-Chicago-Illinois-430567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonia Choquette

Sonia knows her stuff

AUTHOR: Vicki247 - (United States of America)

I have not had a reading by Sonia Choquette, but I feel so strongly about my opinion of her that I took the time to signup so I could add my 2 cents here.I have been on a path toward spiritual ascension for the last year and a half. One of the by-product benefits of this walk is to become "psychic" and get connections with higher beings, guides, and helpers, and to hear the benevolent answers they give me, which is the highest and best solutions for the problem.

I have listened to Sonia Choquette's audiobook, "Ask Your Guide", and in it has held one of the best pieces of advice I have ever received.She speaks with care and helpfulness in teaching how to communicate with Spirit, guides, and helpers. There were many new ideas I haven't heard elsewhere that have been so very helpful to me.Much of her teachings have been derived from her first hand experiences of growing up and learning this communication herself since childhood and I am thankful that she has shared them.
When she teaches you can hear her emphasis and concern that we follow the best and easiest path toward revealing the gifts that we all already possess, helping to avoid complications, and seems to have left no stone unturned. I have followed her methods and they do work! What I gather from this is that she knows this stuff and I have benefited from her teaching.

Vicki247, Sacramento, California

AUTHOR: Jasmine jewel - (U.S.A.)

Sonia Choquette has been a popular psychic in recent years. I went to her a few years ago and found her advice helpful. Over the years I attended some workshops of hers and gave her name to friends and associates. ABout three years later my girlfriend and I both had readings a few months apart in the same year. We then noticed by some reviews on Amazon.com and even on her radio program and books that she seemed to repeat herself in her intuition counselling sessions. We then compared notes, my girlfriend an I, and our readings were eerily similar! Sonia did not know we knew one another when we booked our separate readings.

Choquette charges an awful lot and its a shame if these readings are not as personalized as she claims. I posted this review on yelp.com and another poster wrote a similar experience. India San Francisco, California