- Report: #714342
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sonic Electronix
Sonic Electronix28340 Ave Crocker Suite 202 Valencia, Arkansas United States of America
Sonic Electronix sonicelectronix Restocking fee on defective product Valencia, Arkansas
*Author of original report: Sonic Took Care of it
*UPDATE Employee: Terms and Conditions Stated on Website
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I was sent a defective amplifier, and after talking to them, ive been informed that:
1. i have to pay the shipping to return the defective item.
2. i have to pay a 10% restocking fee to return the item.
Now maybe its just me, but i cant see how they can justify a 10% "restocking" fee on "defective product". Its not getting restocked, its defective. Not to mention, penalizing the customer for shipping them defective product.
Im willing to pay the return shipping, i understand they cant be held responsible for a manufacturers mistake, but a restocking fee on defective product? Thats just bad ethics.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonic-Electronix/Valencia-Arkansas-91355/Sonic-Electronix-sonicelectronix-Restocking-fee-on-defective-product-Valencia-Arkansas-714342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.