Complaint Review: Sonic PAYDAY

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Sonic PAYDAY HARD TO GET ANY INFORMATIONS FROM THEM. SELFISH BAST**DS Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Update for everyone on Sonic, PRL Direct, Coastline Credit and National Capital Collections Ltd. - They are all E-Care Contact Centers Ltd.

*Consumer Comment: Sonic Address

*Consumer Comment: Here's a thought.

I am filing CHAPTER 7 Bankruptcy and I have til TODAY to turn in list of debts I FORGOT to put in my claim. Can I put them in it too and will they still come after me. My court hearing is next month, my attorney is charging me extra and I wanna know will it be legal for them to still come after me IF filed them into my bankruptcy?
Anyways I have been a customer with SOnic PAyday for a few Months now, even when they seem to be Rude and mean most of the time. I always paid my loans with them Til TODAY.First time ever to have a problem making my payments. I went on line to see if I could get an address for them where I could send payment to and this is what took place.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=Chat Information" You are now chatting with 'Dorothy'
Dorothy: Thank you for visiting Customer Care. How may I help you?

DEE: Dee D, ID# *******, #: ###-!!!-!!!!

Dorothy: Please hold while I review your file
DEE: I have just called my bank and seems like my DIRECT DEPOSIT didn't go through this morning. I will be heading into work and I wanted to know HOW can I send you my payment if I find that there was a descrepancy or a problem with my Direct Deposit

DEE: THis NEVER happened before and I just want to get some informations

Dorothy: If you think you might go NSF and will not be able to pay off your loan on your repayment date, you will need to call the Payment Services department. They can be reached at 1-866-285-8670 and they are open from Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 7:00pm Central Time.

DEE: See what I am trying to say is that I will get to the bottom of this TODAY and if anything is there a way I could SEND my payment or are you guys just gonna re-do the withdrawal again??What must I do I want to PAY my LOAN

Dorothy: Since your repayment date is for today, it does not show that we debited your account yet. It does take up to 2 to 3 business days for it to post. Since you stated that you have not received your direct deposit from your employer you will have to contact someone in our payment services department so they can help you pay your loan.

DEE: okay on your end it DOES NOT SHOW but on my end, my BANK, IT SHOWS that your Electronic Debit went thru.NOW what I just NEED is WHO or WHERE do I SEND my PAYMENT. I WILL be able to pay my loan with you guys, one way or another, TODAY but like I said you all already debited my account this morning and i know it will be NSF.

Dorothy: You will have to contact someone in our payment services department. They are the ones that can assist you to pay off your loan.

DEE: I COULD PAY MY LOAN TODAY..BUT WHERE OR HOW do I do that!! Lets say I go to work and tell my employee "the heck with the direct deposit today" and they give me my check. I wanna cash it and SEND you all the money. Do you know what I mean? I don't NEED asssistance to PAY my LOAN. I NEED to know HOW or WHERE can I do it!!

DEE: Don't you guys have a western union or something?

Dorothy: Yes we do, but like I said you will have to contact someone in our payment services department and then can further assist you with that information.

DEE: oh good goly. Well thank you for your time anyways. I think I'll just go to the site "rip-off" report" and maybe I could find out HOW to send my payment to you all!!

I have this awful feeling that these people are not LEGAL. DOES ANYONE know THEIR address. Why wouldn't they just give the damn informations so things could be a bit easier. What will happen if I put them into my BANKRUPTCY?? COULD They still come after me.

Dee
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2005 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonic-PAYDAY/internet/Sonic-PAYDAY-HARD-TO-GET-ANY-INFORMATIONS-FROM-THEM-SELFISH-BASTDS-Internet-164933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonic PAYDAY

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Investigator - (Canada)

They run several companies out of the office in Surrey, B.C. under the disguise of E-Care Contact Centers Ltd. They are: Sonic Payday, PRL Direct, Coastline Credit and National Capital Collections Ltd.

When I called the 1-800 number for National Capital Collections, I spoke to a gentleman named "Morris", I then asked if they were affliated with E-Care, Sonic payday and PRL Direct and was told very emphatically YES. I have now passed this information on to the proper authorities for further investigation.

I managed to get the corporate office in Surrey, B.C. Their address is 15225 104th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. Their number is (604) 588-2260. When the answering machine comes up wait for the end of the message and you will get a company directory. Sorry don't have the Postal Code.

Voluntary wage assignments are exactly that. they are voluntary. If your payroll department receives one, they are to notify the debtor, who has the right to refuse the voluntage wage assignment.

Be skeptical and wary of a company who does not list a physical address just an email address, shows a 1-800 number only and not a corporate office number.

These companies listed above are shady, deceptive, unwilling to work with their clients when it comes to paying outstanding accounts. Most of their collectors are not licensed nor do they understand the rules. When I called to complain, I let them know the information that I had found out about them and was put on hold and given to several individuals. All with different names.

Do you homework on this company, and report them to the proper authorities. Here in Canada, legislation is coming down which will curtail these companies even more.

Sonic Address

AUTHOR: Carmela - (U.S.A.)

This is a response for Dee regarding Sonic.

I have an address of:
Sonic PayDay
P O Box 1209
Oaks, PA 19456
(877) 263-3666

They also do accept MoneyGrams for payment; however they want the loan paid in full; and will not accept partial payments.

The receiver code for Sonic is
4476
Coastline Credit

When you send the money, I would sure to include your loan # or your SSN#, so you will get credited for making a payment.

I have used Sonic in the past, however, I will not use them or any cash advance company ever again, they are worse than loansharks.

Here's a thought.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

"Call the Payment Services department. They can be reached at 1-866-285-8670 and they are open from Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 7:00pm Central Time."

You will need to look at your loan paperwork to determine if you can list them on your bankruptcy. My guess would be no.

Good luck.