Complaint Review: Sonic Solutions

• Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
Sonic Solutions
service@digitaldriver.com Internet U.S.A.

Sonic Solutions I paid for internet services I never recieved or was able to access, no response to my complaints. Internet

I recieved a free cd titled Us Navy Carriers and replied per instructions. My credit card was billed $68.00 and I never got the unlocking code or any other help. Both the 1-800 # and web site were inoperative. Right now I am a rather pissed off old salt.

Larry
Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonic-Solutions/internet/Sonic-Solutions-I-paid-for-internet-services-I-never-recieved-or-was-able-to-access-no-re-417373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonic Solutions