Complaint Review: Sonny Cal Spoon , SCS Builders, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Odessa Texas
Sonny Cal Spoon , SCS Builders, Inc.
8439 W. University Blvd. Odessa, Texas U.S.A.

Sonny Cal Spoon ,SCS Builders, Inc. Little Man Big Talk Odessa Texas

Cal Spoon talks a really big talk but produces very little in the end.
My husband and I had him build an addition onto our building and it was nothing but disaster. The many lies he told when he was questioned about why something was being done the way it was. He knows nothing about building anything so how could we expect a truthful answer. Hindsight is wonderful.
We also had our kitchen redone and just a year after it was completed you can tell what shabby workmanship went into it. I will be more than willing to show it to anyone.

He was never there to inspect what was being done. At our business or our home. He would only show up on the jobsites to collect the money which by the way he was able to collect the money when it wasn't even due at the time. I don't know for sure how we let him get away with it. Other than he comes across as this really great guy who you feel very comfortable with and that's how he gets you.

And a computer business? Jeremy, you should get as far away from Cal as you can! He, if not already, will ruin your reputation. What a joke. You couldn't build anything and now you think you can work on computers. Please, please anyone reading this do not hire this idiot to do anything for you.
I wouldn't let him throw my trash out much less "build" anything for me.

People please be aware of this con man who is such a little man but talks really big and makes lots and lots of promises. Who looks you in the eye while he's lying to you.

SCS Builders has an A- rating with the BBB. The poor person who sent in a negative report received a response from Cal Spoon in which he was able to exonerate himself and the BBB believed him! There again it's because he talks a really big talk and can convince anyone that he had a perfectly good reason for doing or not doing whatever.

I have proof of all the wrong doing that he has done if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Kay
Odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonny-Cal-Spoon-SCS-Builders-Inc/Odessa-Texas-79763/Sonny-Cal-Spoon-SCS-Builders-Inc-Little-Man-Big-Talk-Odessa-Texas-444521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonny Cal Spoon , SCS Builders, Inc.