Complaint Review: Sonny Signo & Sons Home Construction

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: MIKE — Rockaway New Jersey United States of America
Sonny Signo & Sons Home Construction
518 Burnham Road Elizabeth, New Jersey United States of America

Sonny Signo & Sons Home Construction JC CONSTRUCTION I gave Jason Cooper $1000 deposit and never showed up to work Elizabeth, New Jersey

I wanted masonry work to be done at my house. He came and gave me a $2,000 quote and asked for a $1000 deposit. I was dumb enough to do that. He came to work the next day and did a terrible job and I told them that I want my deposit back. They said they were going to come back and fix it and they just stopped answering my phone calls. I took Jason Cooper to court and he never showed up because the addresses he gives aren't where they live. I set them up in a town and had the police there. they ended up towing there Ford explorer because they do not have driver licenses. The person who I dealt with was I believe their cousin Jason Cooper. The other people that are involved in this scam is Eddie Signo(Demetro) and Josh Demetro.
Sonny Signo address - 714 Adams Ave, Elizabeth NJ 07201
Eddie Signo - 750 Newark Ave, Elizabeth NJ 07271
Josh Demetro - 518 Burnham Road, Elizabeth NJ 07271

The address I sent my court papers to - 628 Monroe Ave, Elizabeth NJ
BUT I dont believe anyone lives there

Phone numbers I have on these people are:
908-502-6952
908-759-8718
201-892-6144
201-705-0700
407-373-8189

anyone that possibly has anymore info contact me, leave a comment
These guys need to get in trouble, this is FRAUD what they are doing to people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonny-Signo-Sons-Home-Construction/Elizabeth-New-Jersey-/Sonny-Signo-Sons-Home-Construction-JC-CONSTRUCTION-I-gave-Jason-Cooper-1000-deposit-an-1018874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonny Signo & Sons Home Construction