Complaint Review: Sonny black dungeon furniture

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Chloe — Boston Massachusetts
Sonny black dungeon furniture
, California USA

Sonny black dungeon furniture Trevor This guy took my money and never delivered my furniture! Los Angeles California

I felt I had to write this after I saw other people have had problems with the same guy. I purchased 3 pieces of very expensive custom furniture from this guy about 5 years ago. Paid him over $3,000 as a deposit and was promised all 3 pieces within 2-3 months. I received one piece after about 6 months which was about $1,500 and never heard from him again. I emailed, I called none of my inquiries were answered.  The worst part was i turned my TV on one day and i saw the exact pieces of furniture I ordered from him on an MTV show! unbelievable! I live across the country so pursuing the matter in court wasn't an option for me. After it happened I googled to see if anyone else had been scammed but nothing showed up. I hope anyone else tht plans on ordering sees these posts first and runs the other way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonny-black-dungeon-furniture-/California/Sonny-black-dungeon-furniture-Trevor-This-guy-took-my-money-and-never-delivered-my-furn-1092500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonny black dungeon furniture