Complaint Review: Sonny's Auto Servicenter

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Off the Rocker

*Author of original report: Inspection Sticker says Sonny's Service Center

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unfair

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: owner

BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOTEVER TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE TO BE SERVICED!!!!!

I purchased a 2005 Chrysler Mini Van in 2008 for my Father who is now 86 years old. He took the van to Mark the owner to be serviced and Inspected for years. Just went to pick up the Van 01/12/2013 and the Brakes that were supposed to be replaced was never done. When you apply the breaks the vehicle Shakes so bad you can hardly hold on to the steering wheel. My father Paid for oil changes that were never done. Matter fact when I checked the Oil I had to add 4 Quarts. The Electric sliding door stopped working and instead of fixing it Mark just cut the wires. BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOTEVER TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE TO BE SERVICED!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonnys-Auto-Servicenter/internet/Sonnys-Auto-Servicenter-Auto-Repair-Internet-996609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonny's Auto Servicenter

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Off the Rocker

AUTHOR: sonny - (United States of America)

His father never told me the brakes were shaking, the tires passed inspection, and he never asked me to look at the door. I was taking care of him like I would take care of my own father.

And like I said he is still very happy with my service.

Never though I would make anyone unhappy for not doing unneeded  work....

I guess you can't make everybody happy.

Inspection Sticker says Sonny's Service Center

AUTHOR: Robert A - (United States of America)

Again I stress  Buyer Beware

The 2005 Chrysler Mini Van was Purchased by me Robert S Allen and the Title has and always been in my name. Free Vehicle!!  This man is a Goofball and does not tell the truth. The Vehicle in Question was in his shop in July of 2012 for PA safety Inspection.

When I take my Range Rover to Bennett in Allentown PA for a  Safety Inspection the Mechanics always drive
the vehicle make sure it drives as it should, as well as inspect it physically and Check all the Fluids.  If it
needs Fluids they bring them to proper levels. If the vehicle Passes Inspection but the Vehicle Drives Poorly then the qualified mechanics at Bennett find out what is causing the problem and replace that part.  Also they always wash my Range Rover when I pick it up.

Mark the owner at Sonnys should take some notes on what a successful service center does to keep their Customers vehicles Running and Safe for road use.

Before the Engine's Main Bearing's Failed 01/12/2012 from having only one Quart of oil in the crankcase, You could not even hold on to the steering wheel when you applied the brakes. This was happening prior to the inspection in July. Yes it must have used 4 Quarts of oil in 6 months and in only 500
miles.

My 86 year old Father knew there was something wrong with the Mini Van and that is why I sent My mother and Father a Check in December for $30,000 to go to Hoffman Ford and Purchase a New Car.

The current Estimate
 to Replace the Engine, Brakes, Tires and Fix the Electric Sliding Door is $7,800

I told Mark,, the Owner of Sonny's Service Center that he not to Worry that I had sold 3 ounces of Gold  in order to Repair the Van properly.

Again Buyer Beware!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unfair

AUTHOR: sonny - (United States of America)

We have not serviced this vehicle for over one year, due to it not being driven that much anymore.
The father and mother are still very happy with my service and feel that their son is just upset because he didn't  get a free car.
Here at Sonny's we pride ourselves with fair and honest service and will continue to provide that.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

owner

AUTHOR: sonny - (United States of America)

We did not do any work on this vehicle since Dec of 2011. At that time we did a water pump. The father and mother are very pleased with my services to this day. I have talked with them and they are very sorry for the trouble their son is causing...