Complaint Review: Sono Bello

• Reported By: bigmac — Peoria Arizona United States of America
Sono Bello
9377 East Bell RD. Suite 155 Internet United States of America

Sono Bello Bait and Switch , Internet

On January 24, 2013, I visited Sonobello for a consultation concerning Lipo procedure for my lower stomach. The consultant was a petite young woman. She told me the lower stomach area was not sufficient to meet my needs. I would have to have the upper stomach, and my sides done as well. Upon my hesitation, she stood up and said she had the same procedures
done and she looked great. I agreed to the procedures and signed a contract that day. The contract was for $5000.
Upon returning home, I reflected upon what occurred and realized I had been conned by Sonobello.
I made several telephone calls to cancel the procedure, but I was unable to reach anyone. I sent 3 emails attempting to cancel the procedure. All of the emails were returned as undeliverable.

I repeatedly telephoned Sonobello leaving voice messages for Dana, the manager. She never returned my calls. I decided to try a different approach and I called Sonobello with a different telephone.  Surprisingly, Dana answered the phone and she told me she had called corporate and got approval to credit my cards for all of the charges except for $950. She said the fee was charged as a result of  canceling the contract as stated in the contract I had signed. I told her I had attempted to cancel that same day as well within 24 hours. She said she was sorry but her hands were tied. A contract is a contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sono-Bello/internet/Sono-Bello-Bait-and-Switch-Internet-1025671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sono Bello