Complaint Review: Sonobello Body Contour

• Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: J C — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Sonobello Body Contour
5292 South College Drive Murray, Utah United States of America

Sonobello Body Contour I had surgery to remove the fat from my stomach area and my back area. I was in severe pain for several months and was told during my appointments that the pain would stop and the swelling would go d Murray, Utah

I had a consultation with one of the doctors and another employee and was guaranteed that this surgery would produce fantastic results and a flat stomach.  I had several appointments with the staff members there prior to doing the surgery.  It cost me over $6000 for the surgery to remove the fat from my stomach area.  I was in pain for several months after the surgery and stayed in contact with the nurse at the office and was told the pain would stop and the swelling would go down.

After months of intense pain and appointments to see the doctor, the area I had the surgery is not flat, but rather has lumps and I still wear the same size of pants I wore prior to the surgergy.  They apologized alot and ended up doing surgery on my neck since it did not work on my stomach.  I should have known that it would not work once again.  I should have demanded to get my money back.  I was told after that the surgery I needed was a different kind after all of the money and pain I had. Why was I not told this in the beginning to avoid even having the surgery.
I still have these lumps in the stomach area and it is still painful at times after two years.
I would definitely not recommend Sonobello to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonobello-Body-Contour/Murray-Utah-84123/Sonobello-Body-Contour-I-had-surgery-to-remove-the-fat-from-my-stomach-area-and-my-back-a-770878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonobello Body Contour