Complaint Review: Sonoma County Sheriffs & Windsor Police Dept.

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: screwed over — Windsor California United States of America
Sonoma County Sheriffs & Windsor Police Dept.
566 Administration Drive Santa Rosa, California United States of America
  • Phone: 707 575-0300
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Sonoma County Sheriffs & Windsor Police Dept. Liars, Harassment, Violations of Civil Rights, Thieves, Dirty lying crooks Santa Rosa, California

What is wrong with society when it allows its officers to lie cheat and steal and not bother with the rules and regulations. Why is it people still believe the police to be honest and reliable What a JOKE!!
The police have listed to my douce lying neighbor who has camera saying I shot at him yet no evidence of it on his cam however they never bothered to view cams so I had to ad cams.
They came to execute a arrest warrent  for an alleged insurance fraud, with oh some ,
They then NEVER announce themselves as is required by law and then lied and tried to cover it up to protect one another not knowing we have audio and video with instant recording  that in real time records  off site idiots!!
And yet none of this seems to matter as it happens with these cops constantly and they still have their jobs!
I now am facing a prison sentenc of a few years as I can't afford to pay my attorney another 30-40k for trial .
These so called cops stole our property kicked me in the head and shoulder, they tasered me when I was handcuffed behind my back, they lied in their report. why aren't you outraged? You could be next!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonoma-County-Sheriffs-Windsor-Police-Dept/Santa-Rosa-California-95403/Sonoma-County-Sheriffs-Windsor-Police-Dept-Liars-Harassment-Violations-of-Civil-Rig-929337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonoma County Sheriffs & Windsor Police Dept.