Complaint Review: Sony Computer Entertainment America

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Bloomfield New Jersey
Sony Computer Entertainment America
10227 Crossroads Loop Suite P Laredo, Texas U.S.A.

Sony Computer Entertainment America They did not return the game I sent with my console Laredo Texas

*Consumer Comment: Your $60 dollar game...

I purchased Sony PlayStation 3 system approximately three years ago. On July 11, 2009 while in session of playing a game it shut off and and would not turn back on. I contacted Sony and told them the situation in which there was a game stuck inside the console.

A few days later a box was sent in for the console. The box had a paper with general information to fill out including a check box asking if there was a game inside the console. I checked that box.

I sent in the console and received a refurbished unit after a few days but it did not have the game. I called and asked about it and they said the repair center took no notes on there being a game inside. I asked about the paper I filled out for proof and was told that it wasn't kept on record as soon as they receive the console. They acknowledge that I told them before I sent them console there was a game inside.

I have talked to many supervisors who say they can't do anything about and there is no one to compensate me for the loss of my game that I spent $60 for. I asked if they had a manager but was told that they don't have one.

I feel very inconvenienced by Sony because I spent $150 to get the console repair and my game back and they won't give me back my $60 that they claim was not inside the console. They have no record of the paper I sent them.

Ralph
Bloomfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony-Computer-Entertainment-America/Laredo-Texas-78045/Sony-Computer-Entertainment-America-They-did-not-return-the-game-I-sent-with-my-console-La-474733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony Computer Entertainment America

Your $60 dollar game...

AUTHOR: Jlkeahi - (U.S.A.)

Do you happen to have the invoice for your PS3 when you received it from the warehouse? Who was the game manufactured by? Have you tried contacting the manufacturer of the game?