Complaint Review: Sony Corporation Of America

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Nicole — Modesto California USA
Sony Corporation Of America

Sony Corporation Of America They sell a product that is defective and then charge you to have it fixed. Internet

Me and my family are very disappointed with Sony's PlayStation Three gaming system. My younger brother received his PlayStation Three only four months ago on Christmas and already we are having serious issues with it's performance. The most recent and most serious problem yet is that it no longer has the ability to read any of the discs that are put into it. My brother takes very good care of his PlayStation Three and all of the games he has for it so we are confused as to why this has happened. He purchased the new God of War video game today and only got to play it for fifteen minutes before it froze and we had to restart the PlayStation Three. Once the system was on again he put in the God Of War disc and it wouldn't read.

We have always been avid believers in Sony's ability to create quality electronics, this has us doubting there abilities of late. Perhaps they has simply let quality slid in order to make more money. This has been so much trouble for me and my family already, and now we understand that they want over a hundred dollars more to have this problem fixed. You would think that they would have more respect for their loyal customers than to continue to charge them more money then what they have already payed for a problem that so many people are having with their product. Like I said earlier we are very disappointed in Sony and I truly believe they will lose the respect and business of their buyers if they do not do something to rectify the situation. Thank you for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony-Corporation-Of-America/internet/Sony-Corporation-Of-America-They-sell-a-product-that-is-defective-and-then-charge-you-to-583834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony Corporation Of America