Complaint Review: Sony Jersey Shore Premium Outlets

• Updated: Sun, October 24, 2010

• Reported By: honestabe — deal New Jersey United States of America
Sony Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
1 Premium Outlet Blvd, tinton falls, New Jersey United States of America

Sony Jersey Shore Premium Outlets Sony Electronics, inc. Sony Store Sells Broken Products and Refuses to Refund tinton falls, New Jersey

I bought a Blu-Ray player there last night, and when I brought it home it wouldn't turn on (yes, it was plugged in :)
I brought it back this morning (less than 24hrs. later) and they refused to refund me because their systems were down, and they couldn't process a refund.
Apparently, the only thing their store can do was take my money.

First they tried to tell me their is nothing they can do for me, and it's my own problem that they sold me a product that doesn't work... Eventually, the store manager agreed to give me the same product as a replacement, which worked...

Since when do stores sell products that don't work with a return policy and not try to accommodate you when they sell a product that is faulty. Last time I checked that is FRAUD!

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SONY STORE WITHOUT MAKING SURE IT WORKS BEFORE PAYING FOR IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony-Jersey-Shore-Premium-Outlets/tinton-falls-New-Jersey-07753/Sony-Jersey-Shore-Premium-Outlets-Sony-Electronics-inc-Sony-Store-Sells-Broken-Products-654737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony Jersey Shore Premium Outlets