• Report: #201987

• Updated: Wed, July 19, 2006

• Reported By:Pahrump Nevada
Sony Online Entertainment
Internet U.S.A.

Sony Online Entertainment ripoff bad customer service no refunds fraud credit card scam Internet

They charged me when I had new game that I have not played before. They claim that since it is an addon, they could charge my card without my permission. They then refused a refund and a superviser named Gordon refused to speak with me. They would not answer my email. And blocked my phone number.

Craig
Pahrump, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony-Online-Entertainment/internet/Sony-Online-Entertainment-ripoff-bad-customer-service-no-refunds-fraud-credit-card-scam-In-201987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony Online Entertainment