Complaint Review: Sony Playstation 3 Sony Electronics, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: David — marysville California United States of America
Sony Playstation 3 Sony Electronics, Inc.

Sony Playstation 3 Sony Electronics, Inc. Playstation 3 Purchase ps3 for 399. Power supply went out and was told by playstation employee # 8327 it was a common problem after a year.They wanted 149 to fix it. also failed to give contact info for corp office Internet

My names is David S, I purchased a playstation 3, two years ago. I haven't had any problems until today, it just stopped working. I called playstation company and explained my problem, and was givin the $149 run around. The playstation employee explained it was a power supply failure and  which was quite common after a year. I ask if their was any kind of recall knowing this or exchange policy and was declined. I understand my playstation is older than others but that just means I paid more. I tried to talk to a supervisor and she was know helpfull than the first employee. I tried to get a contact iformation to a corp. office, a higher supervisor, any one who can help me without trying juice me for more money, and was denied. The supervisor which failed to give contact info was named whitney, employee # 8327. I totaly feal ripped off I think they made my ps3 crash through the internert.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony-Playstation-3-Sony-Electronics-Inc/internet/Sony-Playstation-3-Sony-Electronics-Inc-Playstation-3-Purchase-ps3-for-399-Power-suppl-528888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony Playstation 3 Sony Electronics, Inc.