Complaint Review: Sony Rebate - Staplea

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2002

• Reported By:Atwater CA
Sony Rebate - Staplea
P.O. Box 9013 Coppell, Texas U.S.A.

CDR Rebate - Staples rebate ripoff

I bought a box of CDR's and received a free box of CDRW's. I sent in the rebate slip along with my receipt and the two UPC labels. Sometime later I received a letter from Coppell, TX stating that I didn't enclose the UPC labels. I photocopied the ends of both boxes which shows that the UPC labels were cut out. I sent this, along with a letter, to the Resubmissions, Dept 01-44689, P.O. Box 9013, Coppell, TX 75019. This was on January 8. I haven't heard from them yet.

Billy
Atwater, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony-Rebate-Staplea/Coppell-Texas-75019/CDR-Rebate-Staples-rebate-ripoff-15483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony Rebate - Staplea