Complaint Review: Sony playstation.

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Albert Jackson jr — Maury city Tennessee
Sony playstation.
Nationwide USA

Sony playstation. spoke with Rick badge # 776665 they received my game system on April 1 it's now 50 days 4 supervisors later and all I get is sorry, this is in exceptable but wait 3 more days. texas Nationwide

Sony playstion received my game system april1,sony says 7 to 10 days turnaround time on repairs, ive paid up front but now 50 days  4 supervisors later still no system. Ive received about 8 emails from playstion telling me my box is on the way dates from 4/ 22/ 14 and another one on 5/9/14. Today is 5/12/14 and the supervisor  name rick , which happens to be the name of the last supervisor I spoke with.My suggestion to rick was just send me a new system it would be quicker. He says thats impossible. But if you like we can send your system back to you, I said to rick are you telling me my system has not even been repaired? He says my bad I made a mistake its  been repaired . Well if its been fixed send it.please somebody help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony-playstation/nationwide/Sony-playstation-spoke-with-Rick-badge-776665-they-received-my-game-system-on-April-1-i-1146019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony playstation.