• Report: #1061997

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Donald — nashua New Hampshire
One Sony Drive Park Ridge, New Jersey USA

Sony Will lie to get ahead, will never buy from again. Park Ridge New Jersey

I have bought 3 Playstation 3's from Sony for my family. I should have known better after the second one. ALL of them are dead, not from abuse, or mishandling. But because of poor worksmanship. Sony does not care about their customer, they just want to wring as much money out of them as they can. I've called customer service and explained my situation to a nice sales rep, which told me they would be sending out a box to repair 1 of my units free for a 1 time Customer satisfaction. I did not have the serial, since I was at work. So I was told, it's ok, just call back, and give them the same phone number. She had written this in the case. So I called back and get a girl by the name of Holly. She tells me she cannot honor what the last rep told me. Of course I asked for a manager, which told me the same thing. So hold on, I've spent 1500$ on 3 Playstation 3's for my family which are all dead and then you lie to me and acknowledge what the last rep had said knowingly. Any company would recognize a problem like this, any except sony. I should have been smarter than this, sony has lost a customer for life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony/Park-Ridge-New-Jersey-07656/Sony-Will-lie-to-get-ahead-will-never-buy-from-again-Park-Ridge-New-Jersey-1061997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony