Complaint Review: Sony/PlayStation Network

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: murdawg78 — ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico United States of America
Sony/PlayStation Network
919 East Hillsdale Boulevard Foster City, California United States of America

Sony/PlayStation Network Told me transaction did not go through,but gave me no proof. Foster City, California

I'm a bit angry at the PlayStation Network.The thing is they are saying the games I bought using my uncles credit card did not go through.So they banned me from using their site with my log in ID.I never received anything to prove that this transaction did not process.I explained the issue with their support.I told them that my father had passed away a few months ago. During this time my uncle had given me his credit card to buy a plane ticket to fly to my fathers funeral in Vermont from New Mexico.On my return my uncle told me to use the card for what ever I needed or wanted.I did just that. I went online to the PlayStation Store and bought a few games.The price was around $260.00. I had the games for at least two months before any trouble occurred. This trouble was in the form of banning me from the PlayStation Network but letting me keep these games. Now all the games I have bought and payed for are useless because I need online access to use them correctly.I call them they said they understand my problem and sense it was a strange situation that they would let me repay a debt that I cant be sure is a debt.I also don't understand, if there was something wrong with the transaction then they are supposed to ban you and not let you repay a debt. Something is wrong in this situation and I don't know what it is but I am sure getting the worst end of this deal.I feel like I'm being blackmailed here.If I don't repay this debt I can kiss my well used ID with numerous hours of data from games bought and payed for with a small fortune good buy.Or I can repay this debt if there is one,thats not mine remember it's not my credit card so how do I get punished for his card not having the money on it,if that is the issue?Isn't there some place that they report him to?It is a power and control thing here.They hold all the power and I will have to pay that money if I want my online ID turned back on fair or not..Thank you..Richard from Albuquerque.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SonyPlayStation-Network/Foster-City-California-94404/SonyPlayStation-Network-Told-me-transaction-did-not-go-throughbut-gave-me-no-proof-Fo-1007031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony/PlayStation Network