Complaint Review: Soulmates Photography Daniel Street

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Mybigday — Fresno California United States of America
Soulmates Photography Daniel Street

Soulmates Photography Daniel Street Daniel Street Photographer is a RipOff-Scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to complaint

I booked Daniel off of Craigslist! Nice work, but everything he says is a lie. He said I would get stuff for free for booking and that never happend. My photos didnt look like the work he displays, but overall what I paid for was cheap material. I wish I would of done better research but his ads are bogus. I completly got ripped off by a smooth talker. Making all the promises but just to get my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soulmates-Photography-Daniel-Street/internet/Soulmates-Photography-Daniel-Street-Daniel-Street-Photographer-is-a-RipOff-Scam-Internet-1000991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soulmates Photography Daniel Street

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to complaint

AUTHOR: Soulmates Photography - (United States of America)

I find it hard to beleive that this consumer has met me. I have been in business since 1978 and love what I do very much. I take great pride in keeping my customers happy and without any complaints. When a job is complete, the last question I ask is "Are you happy with the Work" The answer is always a YES. If this is a real customer, I ask that they please contact me so we can resolve this matter in a dignifyed way. Not hiding behind a secret or false name. I am willing to bet that they do not have the nerve to call, but I would be very willing to make any of my customers satisfied with quality work or work out something to make them satisfied. As for the FREE stuff offered, we always provide a contract with all the details that you will receiive and this is always delivered.

I have to this date NEVER received a phone call or e-mail from any of my customers complaining , so this makes me wonder if this review is real. If I do not hear back from you, I will just assume that this is just another Photographer who is just unhappy with the competition. This happens in the industry more than you think.

Please post your real name and the date of the event, if you want people to beleive your postings. Otherwise why hide from the truth, consumers will find it hard to take you seriously. I truly hope you contact me to take care of this matter. With thousands of satisfied customers, your reveiew should be taken with a grain of salt.

Daniel Street