Complaint Review: Soulmates Photography

• Reported By: Teresa — Fresno California United States of America
Soulmates Photography
5698 E Erin Ave Fresno, California United States of America

Soulmates Photography Horrible Photographer Fresno, California

I hired this photographer off of craigslist which was a scam from the start, but I honestly thought he would deliver. Everything was okay at first then on our engagement session he didnt want to work with any of our ideas. Then on our wedding day he was late, he said he was confused on address but why couldnt he have came early to ensure his arrival time was properly. So I didnt want to start the day off mad but then he was at the bar drinking which I was okay with until all he did was flirt with the waitress to get free drinks and never took the photos we needed like what happend to my first dance?? or me and my dad? Im going to take this up with the BBB and I would like my money back. I contacted him about it and he said no comment and hung up on me. This is sad, dont hire this man as he will tell you all you want to hear and his promises are not met. I was conned by a con artist who took my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soulmates-Photography/Fresno-California-93727/Soulmates-Photography-Horrible-Photographer-Fresno-California-1005134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soulmates Photography