Complaint Review: Sound Advice Amphitheatre

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Coral Springs Florida
Sound Advice Amphitheatre
601-7 Sansbury's Way West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Sound Advice Amphitheatre RIP OFF Disrespectful LIARS!! Do not go to this venue for any event! West Palm Beach Florida

I recently attended this venue for a concert of a band that I LOVE! I figured I would get to the venue a little bit early to get great parking and to relax. I spent $20.00 on parking and walked through the gates. I sat in the sun (because it is an outdoor venue) for an hour and half and as the sun went down we decided to get our seats. None of the attendants and "crew" where helpful at all in finding our seats and when we finally made it there we realized that the section that we were sitting in was worst than a movie theater, you are practically sitting on strangers laps because the seats where so crammed together!

Anyways, I realized that I left my medication in the car (that I need to take on a daily basis) so my husband in a hurry ran back to the car (not paying attentions to signs) to get my medication, as he was trying to get back in to Sound Advice Amphitheatre he was told he could not be admitted in unless he spent an additional $55.00 dollars on a ticket! There is a small sign at the end of the gate saying "No Re-entry." after realizing the mistake that was made on our end it dawned on me that I have a receipt from when my husband purchased the tickets with his FULL name on it and my husband was willing to provide his Drivers license for proof, but there was nothing that Sound Advice Amphitheatre apparently can do for me. So basically I was there from 6-9 and did not get the opportunity to see the band I was there for because I accidentally left my medication in the car. No Refund, No help, no advice, and no compassion. I will never go back to this venue EVER!

Leah
Coral Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sound-Advice-Amphitheatre/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33411/Sound-Advice-Amphitheatre-RIP-OFF-Disrespectful-LIARS-Do-not-go-to-this-venue-for-any-ev-271280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sound Advice Amphitheatre