Susan

• Reported By: K1999 — Fresno California
Sounds By DMAC
4787 E Turner Ave Fresno Ca 93702 Visalia, Select State/Province USA

Sounds By DMAC David Carrasco He is a Scammer and takes your money Visalia Ca

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: hmmm same report different cities someones playing games lol

I gave David $100 in June for my deposit for my daughters party, he then said I owe him 43.00 more on top of what my balance was I asked why he made up some other fee and refused to tell me why . I said Im only paying whats on the contract and he said now he isnt going to do my daughter party in November. I asked for a refund and he refused to do that to. So now Im out $100 and have no dj. He is very unproffesional and as you can see there are many other complaints on him and I wish I had researched better. All he says is lie after lie. I posted this so people know my experience and think before they make a decision.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sounds-By-DMAC/Visalia-Select-StateProvince/Sounds-By-DMAC-David-Carrasco-He-is-a-Scammer-and-takes-your-money-Visalia-Ca-1079138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sounds By DMAC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

hmmm same report different cities someones playing games lol

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

there is a report from fresno alabama and visalia ca. wow they cant even lie right

do not know who or what this person is talking about what so ever, i am having the best year of my life and 2014 is getting to be more better, the thing with this site is that anyone can roght anything they want on this site and the owner can not do anything about it

if you look at another report  its done 10 mins earlier its almost the same report but by another person so go figure

i posted this on Facebook and the response was overwhelming from my past, current and 2014 clients they laughed at this

if any questions please call Dave 559-259-1649