Complaint Review: South Bay Expressway

• Reported By: aec — Lakeside California United States of America
South Bay Expressway
1129 La Media Rd. San Diego, California United States of America

South Bay Expressway SBE false toll evasion occurrence San Diego, California

*UPDATE Employee: Violation Resolved ...

*Consumer Comment: Immediate Help for your unfair bill

Citation Number: C118541755

On 11/27/12 I entered the South Bay Expressway in Chula Vista. Since the automated pay structures are so poorly built, I had to get out of my car to pay. The light turned green and by the time I got my seat belt on the light had went red. I proceeded since I had already paid and soon after received a notice of toll evasion from South Bay Expressway claiming I had evaded the toll. Naturally, I sign the letter to have the citation administratively reviewed and believing the video would show me getting out of my car to pay.

One week later, I received a notice stating that the occurrence was valid and was provided with Option A and Option B. Option A was a one time courtesy reduction to $10 to recoup processing and collection costs (vice $62.50) plus $2.50. Option B was to pay  $62.50 and schedule an Administrative Hearing. What a scam! Pay for their false accusations. Who regulates this organization! How could they ripoff honest hard-working citizens! I will definitely see if Turko Files can expose the truth about SBE. I hope an employee monitors this site to fix this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Bay-Expressway/San-Diego-California-92154/South-Bay-Expressway-SBE-false-toll-evasion-occurrence-San-Diego-California-972989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Bay Expressway

Violation Resolved ...

AUTHOR: South Bay Expressway - (USA)

Thank you for your comments. We researched all transactions with your license plate and found that you paid $2.50 in cash for your southbound trip at 6:26 p.m. The violation (C118541755) was generated by a northbound trip taken at 10:56 p.m., where payment was not received.

Our records indicate that you contacted our Customer Service Center on 11/26/12 and that we were able to resolve this issue for you. Please contact us at (619) 661-7070 or customerservice@SBXthe125.com if you need additional assistance.

Thank you.

Immediate Help for your unfair bill

AUTHOR: MonicaLynnsyGirl - (United States of America)

I have come across a way to take care of unfair bills like these.  I pay only $26 dollars per month to speak to a professional attorney that will handle this matter immediately.  Please watch the enclosed:
(cut and paste into a new address bar)

I hope you receive justice regarding this matter.

Have a Blessed Day.

Monica Lynn Oswald

Psalm 11:7
"For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice"